Monday 18 April 2016

What I've been listening to

Today I'd like to share a couple of lovely songs with you that I've been touched by recently. I'm at camp this week, so enjoy the posts I've scheduled in the meantime! I will be back on Friday evening.

I love the lyrics of this first one. So meaningful. Do have a listen.




This second song is incredibly beautiful. I just love their voices and the song... well, you just have to hear it for yourself.



What is your favourite song?
post signature


2 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie! Absolutely love both of these songs! Love the harmony in the second one especially!!!! :) Those girls sounds ab-so-lute-ly AMAZING! Give my love to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Esther! :) Thank you for commenting. The harmonies are beautiful!
      I will...

      Delete

Join the conversation!