Saturday 15 August 2015

Pictures 'n' Puns

The first three pictures I'd like to share with you today are all hand drawn by yours truly. Recently I've been doing lots of drawing and illustrating Bible verses and various things. Art and music are two things I will never get tired of. :) 


My first exploration into hand lettering. The words, if you can't see properly, come from the bridge of a song called "Oceans". Click on the image to zoom in.


Matthew 5:16, complete with a drawing of a lamp post. 



This didn't turn out quite as good as I hoped, mostly because it was done in crayon and I'm not so confident drawing with crayon! :) It's Jeremiah 16:19.


Some good advice here. 


Calm down, old fruit!



Annnnd I can't think of any puns to put here so I'll move on :P



"'Stat ue" (That's you)


They really lift your spirits.


May you have an absolutely amazingly incredibly superbly stupendously wonderful week. :)
Your friend
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love the song 'Oceans' :D
    Your drawings are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your drawing are amazing, keep a it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your drawings, especially the ones with Bible verse on them. :)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet words, ladies! :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!