Friday 31 July 2015

Happy birthday, Sophie!

Today I'd like to wish a wonderfully happy 15th birthday to my beautiful sister, Sophie!


Sophie Elizabeth is the fourth child in our family. 

She's very gentle and peaceful, and is such a wonderful and sweet sister. She's a helper with a real servant's heart. She's always doing something sweet to help - whether it's making a pastry quiche for lunch, doing someone else's chores for them, reading books to the younger siblings or playing with Jana. 


She has a wonderful relationship with the Lord and has a heart to serve Him and tell others about Him. Most Sunday afternoons she goes out witnessing at a mall in town with some friends from Church. 

She's such a blessing to me, full of joy and fun. 


Sophie, I hope you have an absolutely incredible year being 15! Keep chasing Jesus! I love you so, so, so much!
post signature

2 comments:

Join the conversation!