Thursday 6 November 2014

A Sunday Afternoon Walk

So I've been meaning to post these photos for simply aaaages! Sorry that I haven't managed to get around to it before now. I'm really very slack when it comes to posting photos, mostly because the computer takes ages to upload them to the post and I can never be bothered waiting! :) But today I decided to do it and I'm glad I've finally gotten around to it. 

These photos were all taken by me apart from the last one. All of them (except said last one) were taken one Sunday afternoon when my family went for a walk in a beautiful place quite close to us. 

Looking over the photos again I'm thinking there's a remarkable lot of photos of the backs of my family members. Please excuse this and admire the beautiful scenery. The day was absolutely gorgeous and we had a lot of fun.

Daddy with Jana in the backpack with Sophie and Ben behind him

Setting off (I'm not in any of the photos because I'm with the camera.)

"Smile for the camera!"

We walked past some random houses

And over a random bridge

Isn't the colour of the grass so vibrant?

Meet one of the locals :)

There's all of us, except me with the camera and Abbie who was actually with her horses that afternoon.

It was quite windy, but you can't really tell.

Just looking at that photo now I realized I can't see Caleb. So I asked him where he was and he said that he was playing in the bushes to the right of the photo! :) It looks like Johnny was too.

And this is a photo from when most of our family went to a local A and P show. I included it because I think it's such a cute photo of the youngest three. (And Sophie and Jana too, of course!) Isn't it adorable?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!