Thursday 22 May 2014

Throwback Thursday

Good evening everyone. Tonight I have two throwback pictures for you, one from 2012, one from quite a few more years ago than that.

May I present to you...

the first throwback picture...





 Miss Petunia Snodgrass!


A little of an explanatory sidenote here. The Snodgrass family were a fictitious family thought up by myself and several other members of our family. They were originally begun in 2012 when I did a speech at our public speaking group, speaking as 'Penelope Snodgrass'. It just went from there. Petunia is Penelope's sister, and made her first appearance at the speaking group a few months after Penelope made her debut.

The drawing of Petunia was done a little after the rest of the family was invented (we had other characters like Percivelette, Boris and Brutus). I think Petunia is rather cute, don't you?




May you now permit me to unveil the second throwback picture.....
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:




Myself! 

I'm not sure how old that picture is. I imagine I was 7 or 8 at the time of the photo. Just think - in one short week I'll be 8 or 9 years older than that! Goes to show how time flies, doesn't it! 





Did you like my first Throwback Thursday? Shall I do more?



2 comments:

  1. In the photo of you, you have the Bonnie look...
    And yes, I do think you should write more throwbacks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the Bonnie look? Now I'm curious!
      Thanks for your encouragement, Susanna.

      Delete

Join the conversation!