Sunday 13 April 2014

300th Post and The Winner

Guess what.


It's my 300th Post on My Blog!


I don't know about you, but I love celebrating milestones like this. I think that these sorts of things should definitely be celebrated! Besides, it's fun.


Without further ado, let me announce the winner of the How Well Do You Know Me competition.





The winner...



is...



Laura B!



Congratulations Laura!


*cues fireworks and awesome music*





Yes, the winner is not a member of my family. Even my siblings who took part in the quiz got questions wrong. Besides, I had to give them a disadvantage because they are my siblings, after all.

So the eventual winner is Laura, who only got one question wrong - the colour of my eyes. Laura, my eyes are hazel, not brown. Just saying. :)

Expect an email from me sometime in the next few days!





Well done everyone. Except for that evil person masquerading as my name backwards who entered all the incorrect answers trying to be clever. I. Went. On. The. Hunt. And. I. Know. Who. It. Was. (Watch. Out.)

Have a wonderful day.

(And congratulations again to Laura who knows me the best out of all my blog readers!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!