Saturday 15 March 2014

My Confession

I confess... I have done something terrible... it is awful, I know.

I have good news and bad news for you.

The Good News First.
There has been a grand total of exactly.....






*drumroll*









20,000 views on my blog!!!!







*Bows, turns, pauses, bows again and waits for clapping to die down*

The Bad News Second.

It was me.

*Bows head in shame*

When I saw my blog had seen a total of 19,998 views, I viewed it twice myself just to make it that awesome number of 20,000. I freely confess my sins and hope that you will forgive it in light of the great achievement that has been achieved.

What do you think? Was it terrible? Or right? Let me know in the comments.


6 comments:

  1. If you have a WordPress blog, it doesn't count your own views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what....... I don't have a WordPress blog.

      Delete
  2. That's is a lot of views!
    And I would probably have done the same as you if I found that I was 2 views short. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of views. Probably half of them are from me, lol!!

      Delete
  3. You can set it to not track your views, but you do have to check it periodically to make sure that doesn't happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I like it displaying my views though because then it looks like I have more... :)

      Delete

Join the conversation!