Tuesday 9 July 2013

Interview a non-blogger


Today I thought I would use the 'Interview a Blogger' Challenge to interview a non-blogger!! Inspired, huh?

I have kind of used the questions (because I thought they were awesome) as a template but expanded further off them. So let me know if you think it worked.

This is my interview with my wonderful sister, Danella. She is really wonderful. :-) She doesn't have her own blog yet but wants to when she turns 14. Here is her photo and short bio first so you know what she is like when you are reading her post. 

I am one of Bonnie's four sisters and the third eldest in our family. I love being home schooled and my favourite subject is probably maths, with science not far behind. I play the piano and the harp and also netball in the winter. My goal in life is to bring glory to God and bring others closer to him.

What is your favorite hymn?

I love a lot of hymns but my favourite is a close battle between Amazing Grace, In Christ Alone and Nearer My God to Thee.

What do you consider to be the most difficult book of the Bible? Why?

Probably one of the books that is mostly chronology and numbers. For example, 1st and 2nd Chronicles. I find it is hard to keep track of who is the great-great-great...grandson of who!

A character trait you most admire in people?

In women, a gentle and quiet spirit.

What do you like most about your family?

I like the fact that we are homeschooled, and I think having lots of children is wonderful! My siblings are all so sweet... 
I love my parents, and I think that they do a wonderful job of being the backbone of our family.

Favorite author and book?

Celia Wilkins is probably my favourite author. Just in case you are wondering who she is, she wrote the Carolyn Years series which is the story of Laura Ingalls' mother. My favourite book has to be any of the books in the above mentioned series. That is if the question is excluding the Bible, of course.

Do you prefer active/outdoor activities or creative/indoor activities?

I prefer indoor activities most. I like being inside and helping around the house ect.

Do you keep a journal/diary?

Yes I do -I haven't written in it for at least a month though. I should get back to using it more.

What is your favorite healthy food or recipe (ex: blueberries)?

Danish pastries ... just the way Mum makes them. Yummm!!!

Do you think music is neutral or does it have an influence on those who listen?

I think that if it is used in the right way, it does have an influence on those who listen.

Which historical person (besides Biblical characters) do you most admire?

Hmm... *(thoughtful expression)* probably Gladys Alwood? 

Thank you so much Danella for this!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How neat! Glad you decided to interview non bloggers too! It was very interesting reading your sister's answers to the questions. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation!