Monday 15 April 2013

Photos of Lake Hood

Remember when I blogged about Lake Hood?
Well, here are some photos of the jet-skiing fun we had. I shall caption every photograph so you know who you are looking at.

This is us playing in the water. From left: Johnny, Janelle, Lydia, Joel and Ben. Janelle and Joel are two of  our friend's children. You'll see more of them in later photos. :-)

Joel and Johnny in the biscuit

Sophie and Danella

Janelle and me (the expression on my face is hilarious!!!)

Sophie and Danella again

Caleb (his life jacket is massive!!!!) and Joel

Lydia and Johnny

Danella and Sophie in the biscuit with me spotting on behind the jetski and  Mum and Dad's friend driving
So there you go!!! The water was blue, so was the sky and we had a wonderful time. Maybe next time you can come too!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heidi! Lovely to have you drop by. Yes, it was lots of fun. :-)

      Delete

Join the conversation!