Sunday 24 February 2013

Back blogging again. :-)

Hey everyone!!! *takes a look around*
Oh, it's so good to be back!!!!

We (my family, that is) spent a wonderful ten days in sunny Golden Bay (and when I say sunny, I mean it!!! Like, we only had one half day of very light drizzle. That was all! It was amazing!) and then re-crossed the Takaka Hill to spend two days in Nelson with our grandparents.

I would like to post some photos, but right now they are still on the camera and haven't been transferred to the computer yet so I will wait until they have been. Maybe expect a picture/photo post this afternoon???

I've enjoyed catching up on everyone's blogs and posts posted while I've been away. Especially Sayna's.
Sayna, your blog is so good!

If you want to check out her blog (I highly recommend it) go here.

This blog post is pretty short (I must go now and help unpack and stuff) but hopefully I will be able to post more later on today. In the meantime though, enjoy the lovely weather and I'll catch you later!

Many blessings
Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!